Junior Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
A junior designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with creative staff on a range of projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of new wares, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
A good knowledge of the following tools is usually required:
Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
A junior designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Some creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
From time-to-time a junior designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
|||Lexington, Kentucky|||Creative ||||||iphbWgD4LVWp1Wcw|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||40000|||48000|||true