Production Manager APPLY NOW
Shop Local Kentucky is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic candidate with a positive attitude to work at our Lexington, KY production facility. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join our team as a Screen Print Production Manager. As a Screen Print Production Manager, you will be required to supervise and lead the daily operations of a shift of operators.
- Must have at least 2 years of knowledge of daily operations of a Screen Print facility.
- Responsible for managing expectations and daily goals while maintaining the highest quality.
- Accountable for on-time delivery and reducing cost per unit while meeting goals on quality and productivity levels.
- Innovate with new ideas/procedures while trying to lower overall CPU.
- Manage employee relations and expectations.
- Approving vacations, and personal time off
- Minimum of 3-4 years in art, production, or supervising roles.
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED).
- Ability to read English instructions.
- Learn tasks quickly, be detailed oriented, accuracy-driven, personable, team-oriented, and punctual with excellence in attendance.
- Candidates are required to see and differentiate colors for accuracy in inspecting the product during and after being processed.
- The successful candidate possesses good judgment, courtesy, and cooperation while working in a teamwork environment.
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time. The position requires lifting of no less than 15-35 lbs. on a regular basis|||Lexington, Kentucky|||Production ||||||AoO1gbFw1JRBW0~_|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||28|||32|||true